Right now, your club has the chance to get kitted out by Kappa for free.
We are giving away a complete kit to one lucky club from each of the states and territories around Australia. This includes a customised playing top, as well as shorts and socks for up to 16 players. That’s $850 worth of apparel being given away.
How to enter:
For a chance to win a partnership, contact one of our Kappa reps from your area and tell them why your club should be the next team in Kappa. Make sure to leave your details for a free catalogue of the 2019/2020 Kappa4Team range.
Terms and conditions:
- Free kit for your club includes x 16 sublimated Jerseys, 16 Kappa4Team stock shorts (no embellishments) and x 16 Kappa4Team stock socks.
- Competition is open to non-current Kappa partner clubs only.
- Excludes freight to advised delivery address.
- All club logos and club sponsors logos must be provided to Kappa Australia in vector .ai or .eps format. Failure to provide in this format will result in a logo redraw fee of $50 +GST per logo.
- Sublimation is 42 business days (excluding public holidays in Australia and country of manufacture) from signed-off artwork. Signed-off includes final design concepts, sponsor logos in vector .ai or .eps format and players number and relevant sizing.
- Delivery timeframes can be extended at the discretion of Kappa Australia and will be provided when order is finalised.
- The kit giveaway promotion begins on October 25, 2019 at 12:00am Eastern Time and ends on December 1, 2019 at 11:59pm Eastern Time.
- At the close of the giveaway period, one (1) potential winner will be selected on or about December 1, 2019 based on a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the giveaway period. Winner will be notified via email to the address provided on the winner’s entry email.
- The winner will be notified in writing within seven (7) working days of the conclusion of the competition, via the email address provided.
- If Kappa Australia is unable to contact the winner within seven (7) days and Kappa Australia have made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then the prize will be awarded to another valid entrant.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by Kappa Australia then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.